Monday, July 7, 2014

Birthday Card Using Songbird Cartridge

I found this card on pintrest and fell in love with it. The images are all cut from the Songbird Cricut cartridge, and since I got that cartridge for Christmas (2013) I knew I had to recreate this adorable birthday card.
 


The flowerpot with the bird is found on page 73 of the handbook (under the perch creative feature) and was cut out at 2.5"
The flower was found on page 57 (using the shifted 'flower' feature key) and actually cut out with an asterisk in the center, I just added a decorative brad that I found in my stash and it easily covered the cutout and added a pretty center to the flower.
Using a oval punch by Marvy that I have in my supplies I stamped my birthday sentiment and added 3 homemade enamel dots to finish out the tag.
I used the EK Success Scalloped Scallop punch to add a decorative edge to on of the mats.

 
For the inside I just used to same paper that I used on the outside and again I punched one of them with the EK Success Scalloped Scallop punch.
I then stamped another birthday sentiment one the inside.
 
 
I just LOVE how this card turned out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment