Friday, June 13, 2014

Grandpa's Birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDPA!!


If you haven't guessed it already, today is my grandpa's birthday. He turned 89 years old today and he wears it well. Looking at him you would never know that he is 89, he is always so active, whether it is from bowling on a league or mowing grass all summer he keeps himself busy which in turn keeps him looking young and healthy.

In honor of my grandpas birthday I wanted to share the birthday card that I made for him this year as well as the one that I made for him last year that for some strange reason I never posted.

This first card is actually the card I made for him last year, and it was made to celebrate one of his favorite things: COOKIES!!





And now the card for this year. I wanted to include a vintage mustang on his card this year because he has spent the better part of the last year trying to restore an old mustang into working condition.

No comments:

Post a Comment