Thursday, June 19, 2014

Father's Day Cards

While going through my pictures I discovered that I never shared this Father's Day Card from last year (2013) that I made for my amazing Grandpa. It was super quick and easy and he loved it.
 
This card could easily be changed into a birthday card or other sentiment. For this card I used the Cricut Wild Card Cartridge for the argyle background (found on page 33 under the Icon feature). And, the golfer which was cut from the All Sports Cartridge (image found on page 27.) The banner was cut from the Ribbon Banners set of dies by Spellbinders.

 
 
 
I also wanted to share with you the cards that I made for Father's day 2014. I ended up just making several of the same card to give to both my dad and my grandpa because I was rushed for time. This card was extremely simple and just uses some layer of different papers and cardstocks. I was able to use some of my scraps to make this and it could easily be replicated to fit any occasion or be made with different colors to be more feminine.
 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment