Monday, June 30, 2014

First spinner card

I spend a LOT of my free time on youtube watching card making and scrapbooking videos for both ideas and inspiration. That is where I first ran across the idea of the spinner card and I thought that they looked like a lot of fun so I just had to try it.
I decided for my first attempt I would recreate one that I had seen from someone else. So I went to youtube and found a cute card that I wanted to make. Since I made this card a while ago, I have forgotten where I found the initial video, so if any of you know who came up with this card originally please let me know so that I can give them full credit for it.


 
I left the inside of the card blank for now because I don't know who this card is going to go to. The background was made using stamps from Studio G and the fun zebra in the car was cut from the Cricut Paisley cartridges.


No comments:

Post a Comment