Thursday, August 14, 2014

Happy Birthday ME

Today is my BIRTHDAY!!
An entire day centered around eating cake and getting presents, what could be better!
 
This year I got some AMAZING gifts. I am so very blessed to have people who love me so much and are generous enough to spend their money on me. I truly can't thank them enough.
 
I revived a TON of scrapbooking and jewelry making supplies for my birthday so I thought I would share some of the pictures with you.





 
 
So lets break it down:
3 packs of beads
1 monogramed "A" charm
1 box of mixed jewelry findings
2 full TV series
6 movies
7 Cricut cartridges
3 gypsy stylus
1 plate of goodies
and 2 BIRTHDAY CAKES!!
 
I am so truly BLESSED!!
 
I also wanted to include with this post the thank you card that I sent out for these WONDERFUL presents.
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment