Saturday, August 23, 2014

My Best Friend's Wedding

Today my best friend got married and I was lucky enough to be able to be her maid of honor. Everything was beautiful and elegant especially the Bride! I am so happy that they have found each other and I wish them all the luck, wishes and happiness in the world. 
 
 
 I ended up making 2 different cards for her, one for the actual wedding gift and one for the bridal shower. The idea for both cards I found on Pintrest. And, both cards are super easy and can be whipped together in just minutes.

The hearts for this card were cut from the George and Basic Shapes Cartridge and the bow for the groom was cut from the Doodlecharms Cartridge. Pearls down the "back" of the dress help to establish that the white heart is the bride and a few black rhinestones really bring out the look of the tux.



This card was made from a phrase that came from the DCWV Everlasting Love Paper Stack, and it was placed on a background that I ran through my cuttlebug. With this card you can use just about any embossing folder and it would turn out elegant and gorgeous.

 
 CONGRATULATIONS HEATHER AND RYAN!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment