Friday, December 2, 2016

BONUS Birthday

Hey guys, I thought I would give you a special treat, it is Christmas time after all. My family is blessed to have at least 4 birthdays that fall in December. One of which is my beautiful aunt Marilyn, whose birthday is TODAY!!

In my opinion, it is always harder for a December birthday because everyone's mind is already on Christmas. Not only do you have the difficult task of figuring out what to get them for their birthday within just few short days/weeks you have to come up with something completely different to get them for Christmas, it can be a total headache. Not to mention if you're the one who's birthday actually resides in December, you receive a lot of Christmassy birthday gifts. 

So how did I battle this winter time dilemma, why by pretending it was spring/summer of course. Now some of you are probably wondering what is wrong with me, but hear me out. My aunt hates winter. She hates the cold weather, the over crowded stores oh and did I mention the cold weather. Every year she can't wait for winter to go away and for spring to appear. The sights, the smells and the warmer weather. So why not try to bring a little of her favorite season into her least favorite season for her birthday. 

And what is more spring/summertime than flowers? 


Happy Birthday Aunt Marilyn! 

No comments:

Post a Comment