Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Final Valentine's Day Cards for 2016

Howdy peeps. Once again I thought I would make some Valentine's Day cards. 


I try to keep the card simple, clean and easy to mass produce. I started with a patterned paper that I got from Michaels for my background. The doilies on the front are from a stamp set by Recollections (it is a couple of years old now) that stamped using Memento Angle Pink and Rhubarb Stalk inks then cut out. Each layer is popped up on foam to give it some dimension. Next I use the Martha Stewart three in one butterfly punch and layered the small butterfly on top of the larger one.  I love the elegance of this card.


 This card was made using a Sizzix die set called Royal flip???  No, I have to admit this card took a lot longer than it should have because I couldn't figure out how I wanted to embellish it. I decided to keep it super simple and just add some layered hearts both to the front flap and to the inside back panel. It's not one of my absolute favorite's but I'm still pleased with how it turned out. If you happen to have this die set please let me know how you embellish it.

I hope you all liked the cards that I made for this Valentine's Day. I'll see you are back on Friday for a new layout. And, don't forget to comment below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment