Monday, February 8, 2016

Birthday Banner Cards

Hey guys. Often times when I sit down to make a card I will make multiples of the same card, it doesn't take my longer to do and it makes it easy when I need a card in a pinch. (Usually because I've forgotten a birthday or occasion). 


These cards were SUPER easy to make and great to have on hand. They are great for men, women and children because they are simplistic. I made them in a variety of colors. So time you get invited to a last minute birthday for a coworker you have a card on hand. 

See y'all back on Wednesday and have a great rest of the week.  

1 comment:

  1. Great way to multitask and make several cards! It's just as easy to make several as it is just one, so I love this idea! You can stamp different sentiments inside or leave blank to add your own. Love it!

    ReplyDelete