Wednesday, February 3, 2016

News announcement

Hey peeps! I am so sorry that I haven't posted in a while, I have been sick with extreme sinus congestion and pressure. It is taken me about a week to get over it, but finally I feel like I can breath and I have a little bit of energy. Now, just because I was sick didn't mean I didn't get anything done it just meant that it took six times longer and I had no energy. I managed to complete my Friday layout sometime Sunday morning, but at the time it felt like posting would've taken too much energy. 

So today my plan is to upload everything they've missed plus today's so that I'm a caught up. That's going to make for a busy day for me LOL. 

But, in other news I am super excited today! Tonight my mom, my aunt and I have tickets to go see Wicked! I have wanted to see Wicked for so long and finally I get to! I am beyond excited.

As I read back through my post I realize it's not that exciting or funny, two things I've been trying to make sure I include in every post. I guess my funnybone must still be sick. But, I did realize one funny thing this week. The dictation feature on my iPad absolutely hates my voice when I'm sick and can't understand a single word. I was feeling a little bit better on Saturday and thought that I would do a post to let you all know why I hadn't posted the Friday layout. Because I didn't feel like typing out everything, I figured I would use the dictation feature (The little microphone button located next to the space bar on an iPad or an iPhone, a.k.a. my best friend) but after five minutes of laughing my butt off for what it actually wrote in regards to what I said I was too exhausted to continue.

Well days, I think that's all for the news and announcements. Stay tuned for the rest of my posts today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment