Thursday, July 14, 2016

Christmas Countdown

Today marks day two of our Christmas in July series and the first of our Christmas themed layouts.  And, what better way to start out than with a countdown layout that would be great as the first page in any Christmas Album.

OK, so full disclosure, I actually put this layout together back in January of this year. It came from an awesome kit that I got at the end of last year's Christmas season. I've tried to find the name or company for this kit to include with this post but I haven't been able to. My goal is actually to try and re-create a layout similar to this using items from my stash, so keep an eye out for that sometime in December.


The kit included everything seen in the photo except for the holly photo mat. Each of the numbered squares opens up so you can hide images or words representing each day. This December I plan to do  an activity where each day is a new winter or holiday inspired event to get me into the Christmas spirit. It will be both cute and interactive.

I hope you like it and I will see you on Tuesday with another Christmas card.

No comments:

Post a Comment