Monday, July 4, 2016

News

Hey guys, first of all I want to apologize that it's been so long since I last posted. Life is been CRAZY. We have had two deaths in our family that have shaken us all to the core. One kind of came out of nowhere and the other, although slightly expected, was still just as traumatic. On top of all of this I also got sick, I'm not really sure if was the stress and grief that caused it or if there were other problems (such as anxiety and depression) that played a bigger role.

So as part of the process of getting my life back on track, I'm going to (hopefully) resume my weekly blogging. Just because I've been MIA from my blog does not mean that I haven't been crafting a little. Luckily that means I have a backlog of things to show you LOL. 

I haven't decided yet if I'm going to keep doing flashback Monday, Make a Card Wednesday and Layout Friday. I don't want to put too much pressure on myself as I get back in to blogging. But, I am going to try to still post something every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

Thank you all so much for your patience and understanding during this difficult time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment