Wednesday, July 6, 2016

With Sympathy Cards

Hey guys.

I mentioned in Monday's blog posts that I had recently lost two members of my family. The first was my uncle in March followed by my great uncle in April. I needed to make a few sympathy cards and I wanted to keep them as simple as I could, since I wasn't in a particularly crafty mood.

The cards that I made are actually the same, I just oriented them differently. I used a sketch that I found as my inspiration for these cards (http://mojomonday.com/Sketches/Mojo435Sketch.gif).  I actually think that my favorite of the two is the portrait one, maybe it is because the flowers that I used were so large but it just reads slightly more polished to me. But I liked how each of them turned out in the end and that I was able to make two cards at the same time that are both similar and different.






No comments:

Post a Comment