Monday, July 11, 2016

Schedule Change Announcement

Hey guys, so I have a new announcement for you. Starting tomorrow I am only going to be uploading on Tuesdays and Thursdays. This three day a week thing is proving to be too time consuming for me right now and lets face it Monday's are hard anyways and there are to many things that keep popping up on Friday's that make it a difficult day for me to upload. Hopefully it will be easier for me to manage only two days a week and then once I feel like I am getting a rhythm going I might try to do three days again.

What does this mean for Flashback Monday, Make a Card Wednesday and Layout Friday? Well I will be integrating flashback Monday in with card making and scrapbook layouts.

For now the schedule will be as follows:

TUESDAYS= Card Making
THURSDAYS= Scrapbook Layouts

Thank you for your patience and understanding as I try to deal with learning the ins and outs for blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment