Friday, October 13, 2017

I Only Have Eyes For You

Happy Friday the Thirteenth.  Do you guys have any scary plans? Because I sure don't. My life tends to be pretty boring. Maybe one of these days I will surprise myself and step out of my comfort zone and do something unexpected. Maybe it is the theme of the day but I woke up, after a night of being plagued with bad dreams, and have just been feeling very blah today. Hopefully I will snap out of it soon and salvage the rest of the day.

Anyway, enough with my whining, let's get to talking about this cute scrapbook layout. I was inspired to make this layout when I found these cute 'monster googly eyes' at the dollar store. I cut the gumball, or in this case the eyeball machine, out with my Cricut as well as the scalloped squares behind the photo mats. This layout can hold two 4 x 4 inch photos. I love how this layout turned out, kind of a cute scary.

By the way guys, there are only 18 days left until Halloween.



No comments:

Post a Comment