Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Open If You Dare

Their are only 7 more days until Halloween, are you getting excited yet? It sounds funny but I am now getting excited for Halloween to be over, simply because I have zero plans for Halloween and also because my big Halloween event will be taking place on November 4th instead. Each year for the past three I have hosted a Murder Mystery Party for my family and friends, and it is a blast. We all wear costumes for our characters and I make lunch/dinner for everyone themed to that years party. This year the party is all about Mardi Gras so it is sure to be fun.

But, enough about me. Let's talk poison, which is the theme of today's card. While going through my scraps from projects I have made in the past I discovered several cutouts full of poisons or potions. I matted them with some orange cardstock just so that the poison panel would stand out more against the background paper. I also looked through my many stamps (which took a while) for a stamp that would make a fitting sentiment. I found this scroll-like frame that says "open if you dare" and I felt that it would be cute when paired with the bottles.





In other news, my cousin and his wife celebrated the birth of their son yesterday and we are all so happy. He is a beautiful, happy and healthy baby boy and we are all so glad that he is finally here. Welcome to the world baby Zion!

No comments:

Post a Comment