Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Ghosty Circle

Happy Halloween!! The day is finally here and all of the adorable ghost, goblins, vampires and witches will come out of the graveyard and knock on your door begging for candy. What is everyone doing for Halloween? What costume are you going to wear? Do you get many trick-or-treaters that come to your door on Halloween night? We don't. We are lucky if we get one kid that comes to our door. So instead I buy a bag of candy and end up eating it by myself. Oh well, more for me so I'm not complaining.

There is not a whole lot to say about today's card except that it is probably one of my favorites for this month. I love the look of a thick black outline against the patterned paper! And, like I have mentioned several times this month, I am trying to use up some of my stash of Halloween supplies. So, these adorable little glittery ghosts just had to make an appearance. I hope you like this card as much as I do!




In the end, I used up quite a bit of my Halloween stash but I still have A LOT left. I decided that I wouldn't buy any new supplies this year (even on clearance) since I still have so much. Plus, I am trying to reorganize my supplies in my craft room and I didn't want to have to find a place to store anymore Halloween items. And, who knows maybe next year they will come out with some stuff that I simply can't refuse. 
I hope that you have all enjoyed this month long buildup to Halloween and the different projects that I created. I sure had a lot of fun creating them. On Friday we will be starting a new series for the month of November, focusing on all things Fall, Autumn and Thankful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment