Monday, January 25, 2016

Christmas 2015 Cards- Final

Hey my crafty peeps! I bet you all I forgot to do my posting for today, and you would be correct LOL. I remembered it this morning around 7 AM but got sidetracked working on another project (I'm re-organizing my die storage and is taking 1 million times longer than I thought it would). And about five minutes ago I looked at the clock and realize what time and day it was. Hey at least I remembered and I didn't break my streak, that's more than I can say for the stupid diet (which still hasn't managed to make it past a day).

Now if you're like me you're getting a little bit tired of still seeing all of the Christmas cards, well you're in luck because I decided that today will be the last day. Now this post might be full of more pictures but if that's what it takes to get it completed so that we can celebrate February by moving on, then I think it's worth it.

So that's first this up into two categories, the first of which is ornaments: 


This card was super simple and I made it at the last minute, but the simplicity of it made it one of my favorites.


Send shaker cards and very much the thing right now, I just had to include one in my Christmas card stash (I should've done a better job hiding the foam tape though LOL)


If you notice the ornaments from this card are actually the punched out pieces from the previous card (the shaker one) and I didn't want to see them go to waste. This is a great way to use up your scraps.


This card was simple and I just used a couple of stamps and my Bic Mark It Up markers. I also used a little bit of embossing powder to make the words sparkle and shine, and a couple of metallic markers for the ornaments on the front (even though they didn't turn out like to help they would)

This concludes the end of the ornament section. Only a few cards left to show and none of them really fit into a category. So I'm simply titling this category Other (I know unique right lol)


These cards are very similar, but this past year I simply fell in love with this starburst design. I have used it multiple times for many different styles of cards. This card also allowed me to use some of my stickers (of which I have way too many.) 



Now this card is actually one of my absolute favorites. It's just a simple stamped image colored in with my Bic Mark It Up markers. I added a little bit of Stickles so that the "snow" would sparkle. Let's face it what's cuter than a polar bears and penguins? 



This is a guys, the final card in the Christmas 2015 cards series. And, it features a darn cat. Now if you know me you'll know that I am definitely a dog person but these images were just too cute to resist. Oh, and sorry I forgot to take a picture before I wrote on the inside.

Well, that's it guysI hope you enjoyed all of my Christmas cards and look forward to next week when we can finally get out of the Christmas season and into something new (I just wish I knew what I was gonna post lol)

1 comment:

  1. Such fun Christmas cards! I can see the love that went into making each and every one! So glad you shared them!

    ReplyDelete