Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Create A Card Wednesday- Simple and Quick

Hey peeps, today I decided to keep it super simple and easy. When I was at Michael's over the summer I bought some premade cards and cupcake embellishments from the clearance aisle for really inexpensive. I'm not in the habit of buying pre-folded cards (mostly because I think it is a waste of money when I already have invested in pattern and solid cards stocks). But, if they're really inexpensive sometimes I will go ahead and buy them  if I have an idea for them. That is why I went ahead and bought these cards, because during the same trip I saw a package of different colored cupcakes (also on clearance) and I knew I wanted to use the two together.


I kept the inside very clean and simple, leaving plenty of room to write a message. The cards came in a pack of 12 and I bought four packages of the cupcakes, meaning I was able to create 12 different cards (and still had a few cupcakes stickers left). My birthday stash thanked me, since it was majorly depleted from Last year. 

I hope you all have a great day and I will see you back on Friday for a new scrapbook of layout.


No comments:

Post a Comment