Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Valentine Starburst Plus Bonus

Hey crafty peeps! Since Valentine's Day is coming up in just a few short weeks, I need to make several card so that I can sent some out (hopefully they will actually make it to the mail lol) in enough time for the recipient to actually get it before Valentine's.  And, as a special treat, I have made two different cards to share with you today. 


Alright, for those of you that care (lol) the patterned papers came from an older paper pad from ???. The heart trim in the center was some that I found at Walmart and it was only a dollar, I LOVE it! I used Thickers from AC in the font Journal, one of my new favorites. Lastly, the hearts on the front were hand cut and the embossed with the Cuttlbug Swiss Dots embossing folder(my most used folder.)
The inside I kept very simple. I added a leftover strip of patterned paper and accented it with a embossed heart from a Sizzix die. 


These are all similar as you can tell, just a difference in paper order and center embellishments. I included all of them so you could see that the design can be adapted for multiple uses. The papers are from a new 2016 Recollections Valentine's paper pad. (The cut aparts came fome a Pebbles paper pad)

No comments:

Post a Comment