Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Lady Bug Birthday

In honor of my amazing mom’s birthday tomorrow I thought that I would share a birthday card with you all that I created last year for another family members birthday. I WILL NOT be sharing the card that I plan to give to my mom until Friday because my mom frequently looks at my blog and I want it to be as big of a surprise for her as I can just in case.
This card was a recreation of a similar card that I found on Pinterest. As I have mentioned numerous times I browse Pinterest daily looking for interesting ideas and inspiration. I saw this card and knew that I just had to recreate it for my stock of birthday cards. I had a hard time deciding if this card should be made as a portrait card or as a landscape one, ultimately I decided why not just make both.




  

For the inside of both of these cards I decided to go with a religious birthday message and a tiny little lady bug in the corner to bring a piece of the outside of the card in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment