Friday, March 17, 2017

Wedding Album Day 1- Title Page

Hey guys, I mentioned a couple of weeks ago that I have been asked to make a Wedding Scrapbook for a family friend. I am super excited so today I sat down and made the first page. First a brief disclaimer just in case one is needed, this album is HEAVILY inspired by a series of layouts that I saw on YouTube awhile back by an extremely talented scrapbooker named Faith Abigail. I fell in love with her work and wanted to adapt her layouts to fit with my needs and my supplies. I kept some of the same elements but changed it up where needed.

This page was designed for a 4 x 6 photo to be placed in the center of the page and features a large die cut frame which fills the background and creates a focal point for the photo. A large filigree heart adorns the top as a symbol of love and a lined journal card is included below the photo for the date/time/location of the wedding to be recorded as a title for the album and pages to follow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment