Friday, March 31, 2017

Wedding Album Day 3- The Bride and The Groom

Hey hey it’s Friday and I am on a roll. Believe it or not I have yet another page from the Wedding album COMPLETE. I have to say, I am really proud of myself for getting so much done, so quickly. If you are new to my blog be sure to check out the previous posts in this wedding album series. First and foremost the disclaimer, this album is HEAVILY inspired by a series of layouts that I saw on YouTube awhile back by an extremely talented scrapbooker named Faith Abigail. I fell in love with her work and wanted to adapt her layouts to fit with my needs and my supplies. I kept some of the same elements but changed it up where needed.
Today is all about pages 4 and 5 of the album and they are all about the BRIDE and GROOM as they get ready for that life changing walk down the aisle. This double page layout provides a lot of places for photos- there is room for two 4 x 6 photos and six 3 x 3 photos. Let’s talk about the left side of the layout first which is all about the Bride. Aside from the spaces for photos there are several bridal themed die cuts that help paint a picture of what photos will be placed on these pages. There is a high heel with a heart (that can easily be customized to the wedding colors), a bouquet that stand out with several layers of dimension (which is also customizable), a wedding veil that is covered in rhinestones and finally a beautiful wedding dress in the center that is embossed for added texture and dimension with rhinestones added to the base of the dress and a colored ribbon added around the waist (which is once again customizable.)

For the Grooms sided of the layout I have placed a man’s dress shoe with a black cording as the laces for a more realistic look, a tall top hat with a customizable band in the wedding colors and lastly a black tuxedo with a bowtie that fits with the colors.   

No comments:

Post a Comment