Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Turtle Bird Thank You

A man who volunteers at the church that my mom works at recently gave her a beautiful hand written poster of a scripture verse. He knew that the past year had been hard on her and our family so he wanted to give her something just to show that he cared and that she is appreciated. I think that the poster is BEAUTIFUL and that he did a wonderful job!!
 

My mom came to me and asked me if I had a card that she could give him to say thank you for the beautiful poster. I looked through my stock of Thank You cards and realized that while I do have quite a few Thank You cards in stock, they were all pretty feminine in nature (I tend to use a lot of flowers when I make a Thank You card for some reason) so I told her that I would be happy to make one for her to give him. Now the end result could read feminine to some as it still features a floral print, but I thought that it would still be fitting since the poster that he created features similar colors and floral patterns.  



No comments:

Post a Comment