Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Wedding Album Day 2- Our Wedding

I am back today to share another page in the Wedding album that I am making for a family friend. Before we get started here is my brief disclaimer: this album is HEAVILY inspired by a series of layouts that I saw on YouTube awhile back by an extremely talented scrapbooker named Faith Abigail. I fell in love with her work and wanted to adapt her layouts to fit with my needs and my supplies. I kept some of the same elements but changed it up where needed.

Ok now that the boring stuff is out of the way let’s get back to the album. This week I am sharing pages 2 and 3 with you. They are titled Our Wedding and feature a city scape outline in the background with a church and a white limo in the foreground. Four different photo mats are located at the bottom ready to hold four 4 x 5 inch photos. These pages would be great for photos of the church or of the bride and groom on the way to the church to get ready or so many other great pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment