Friday, April 7, 2017

Easter Cross

Hey guys, Easter is just around the corner so I thought I would share some Easter themed cards with you this week. This first set of cards feature crosses. The first one has a classical tone on tone white frame with white cross, each embossed to add texture and dimension. It is very elegant looking and is gender neutral making it perfect for everyone. For the inside of the card, I added a scripture that I printed out on my computer and some gorgeous cross patterned washi tape.



The other card for this week is a more whimsical version of the previous card, full of a lot of color and patterns. I kept the inside the same except that instead of the cross patterned washi tape, I surrounded the entire scripture panel in square cut rhinestones. 


No comments:

Post a Comment