Friday, April 28, 2017

Business Cards and Holder

I'm so happy! My brand new business cards arrived today from Vistaprint and they are gorgeous! I absolutely love how they turned out and they arrived faster than the estimated delivery so that makes it even sweeter.

So me being me, just minutes after opening the box and admiring my gorgeous cards, I bolted to my craft room to make a handy case to put them in so that they won't get damaged in my purse.




I used some heavy weight cardstock for the base of this adorable little flip book, so that it can hold up to the wear and tear from being batted around inside of a purse. Some beautiful pattered paper helps to customize the book. And, finally a spectacular image of a delicious looking cake finishes it off so that not only is the book functional but it is beautiful as well. Now every time I pull out one of my business cards to give to someone they can also see something that I have created.


No comments:

Post a Comment