Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Wedding Album 5- I Do

Hey Guys, I hope you had a good weekend. Today we will be continuing with the wedding album series that we started last month and be covering pages 8 and 9 of the album.
Once again for the disclaimer, this album is HEAVILY inspired by a series of layouts that I saw on YouTube awhile back by an extremely talented scrapbooker named Faith Abigail. I fell in love with her work and wanted to adapt her layouts to fit with my needs and my supplies. I kept some of the same elements but changed it up where needed.
This double paged spread is perfect for photos of the happy couple as they walk down the aisle, say their vows and for the first kiss as husband and wife. There is space for three 4 x 6 photos (two landscape and one portrait) and for a single 4 x 4 photo. The words “tying the knot” and “I Do…” help to convey the style of pictures that will be displayed.
The left side of the layout features a large “wedding” bell that can easily be customized to the couples color scheme, as well as a pair of wedding rings in which the brides ring is full of rhinestones to provide a lot of added sparkle.

The right side of this layout contains one of my personal favorite die cuts in the album. A Silhouette of the bride and groom. The brides dress is embossed to show a lace like texture and adorned with pearls down the back as buttons. A necklace of rhinestones encircle her neck as well as her hair up do.

No comments:

Post a Comment