Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Wedding Album Final- Just Married

Happy Friday! Today, as the title states, will be the final page in the wedding album that I am making for the family member of a friend of mine.
So, for the last time, here is the disclaimer, this album is HEAVILY inspired by a series of layouts that I saw on YouTube awhile back by an extremely talented scrapbooker named Faith Abigail. I fell in love with her work and wanted to adapt her layouts to fit with my needs and my supplies. I kept some of the same elements but changed it up where needed.

The final page is really similar to that of the first page in this album. They both feature a large die cut frame that fills the background and helps the 4 x 6 photo to stand out. Once again this page could easily be customizable by changing the color of the hearts as well as putting a custom message in the frame instead of the happily ever after sentiment.

This album is beautiful and classic and provides the perfect location for all of those treasured wedding photos. I hope that you have all enjoyed seeing it as much as I have enjoyed making it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment