Friday, April 21, 2017

Wedding Album 6- Mr. & Mrs. Celebrate

Hey peeps, it is finally Friday and the wedding album series is almost done.
First things first the disclaimer, this album is HEAVILY inspired by a series of layouts that I saw on YouTube awhile back by an extremely talented scrapbooker named Faith Abigail. I fell in love with her work and wanted to adapt her layouts to fit with my needs and my supplies. I kept some of the same elements but changed it up where needed.
Alright now that that is done, let’s get to taking about pages 10 and 11 of the album. These two pages are intended to showcase photos from the reception. Six 3 x 3 photos will line the outside edges and two 4 x 6 photos can be placed in the center of each page.

The die cuts are classic receptions icons, the Mr. & Mrs. for the first time that the new couple is announced. A beautiful three tiered wedding cake with rhinestone accents. Two matching goblets for the couple’s first toast. The word Celebrate should be self-explanatory and lastly two gifts are placed at the top as presents to the newly wedded couple.

UPDATE: Hey guys, it is a little bit later in the day but I just had to come back and tell you that I just went onto Vistaprint and ordered my very first, OFFICAL, business cards! I am so happy, I can't seem to stop smiling. Shipping will be about 10 days, which is torture, but when they do finally get here I will definitely share them with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment