Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Wedding Album Day 4- Bridesmaids and Groomsmen

I am really excited to share today's layout with you! If you have been following along with this series this is pages 6 & 7 of the wedding album that I made for the family member of a friend of mine.
As I have stated in each blog post, this album is HEAVILY inspired by a series of layouts that I saw on YouTube awhile back by an extremely talented scrapbooker named Faith Abigail. I fell in love with her work and wanted to adapt her layouts to fit with my needs and my supplies. I kept some of the same elements but changed it up where needed.
These two pages though are entirely my own. I created this layout for the album that I made when my best friend Heather got married several years ago. I was the maid of honor in her wedding and wanted a place that photos of us could be showcased. This layout can be customized to accommodate the number of Bridesmaids and Groomsmen that are in the wedding as well as the colors featured in the wedding.

For this particular album I was told that the Bride and Groom each have 4 people standing up with them which fit perfectly across the top and bottoms of the pages.
(On the previous version of this page that I made the Bride and Groom only had 3 Bridesmaids and Groomsmen, so instead I replaced one of the bridesmaids and one of the groomsmen with die cuts of a Bride and a Groom.

This layout has a lot of room for pictures and features spots for two 4 x 6 photos and six 3 x 3 photos. Once again each photo mat has photo corners added so that the recipient doesn't need glue to add their photos onto the layout. 

No comments:

Post a Comment