Friday, May 5, 2017

Desktop Business Card Holder

Last Friday I shared that my new business cards had arrived (and I am still completely in LOVE with them) and I showed you the new flip book style case I made to carry them in my purse. Well this week I realized that I should probably keep some on top of my desk. While browsing through Pinterest I ran across several different easel style desktop business card holders and thought that that style might be nice.  I went to bed that night still thinking on it and I actually had a dream of a how I wanted to create my easel holder. So, just seconds after I woke up I jumped out of bed and started gathering the supplies that I would need.


I love this adorable little garden scene and it is perfect for a spot on my window sill that is right above my desk. It measures 4.25 inches across, so it doesn't take up much room on a desk (or window sill) and the box that the business cards sit in is about half an inch wide so it can comfortably hold 25 business cards.  

No comments:

Post a Comment