Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Same Design, Different Sentiment

Hey everyone, I hope that you all had a great Mother's Days! Mine was wonderful, I got to spend it with my amazing mom and aunt. We had lunch together and then did some shopping and topped it off with a trip to get some delicious ice cream. I am truly blessed to have such an amazing mom!
Today, I thought that I would share with you some cards that I made using the same design. But, by changing the focal image or sentiment each card turned out looking slightly different. There were a couple of things that inspired me to do this set of cards. The first, I found a great sketch (from cardztv.blogspot.com) that would make it easier to make multiple cards at the same time. The second reason, is that I have way too much patterned paper!

Anyway enough with the talk let’s get to the pictures: 









No comments:

Post a Comment