Friday, May 12, 2017

Mother's Day Floral Framed Card

Hey guys, Mother's Day is just around the corner so I thought that I would share the card that I plan to give to my own AMAZING mother so hopefully she doesn't check out my blog in the next few days, because if she does she is going to see her Mother's Day card early.
While on YouTube this past week I came across several people talking about how to get the most out of your stamps by stamping them onto a patterned paper instead of just a solid color. I love this idea and it can add so much color and interest to any project. So, I grabbed several sheets of patterned paper and started stamping. I love how it all turned out, with the solid black line from the stamp over the color design pattern, each flower looked completely different even when stamped on the same patterned paper.



  

Just like I did with last week’s card, I choose to add the same stamped designs onto the inside of the card. Only, this time I decided to color in each flower to give it a bolder, more vibrant look. I love how this card turned out and I hope that my mom will too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment