Tuesday, May 30, 2017

I Need A Maid

Hey guys, today I am taking a bit of a break to do something that I dread...CLEANING. I have a bad habit when I am crafting of pulling out a lot of supplies to use and then they don't quite make it back to their homes. They end up sitting around on my desk, side table or even the guest bed (since my craft room also doubles as the guest bedroom) until either company is coming and I am forced to make the room livable or things start to fall off because there is nowhere left to sit stuff. So my goal is to take the rest of this week and simply work on putting stuff away and making my craft room manageable again.

I thought that I would share some pictures of the clutter so that you can see the mess that I am dealing with. Let's call this the BEFORE pictures and by next Tuesday I will hopefully be able to present you with some great clean AFTERs.

Here is a photo of what my desk currently looks like:

 This is the table that sits to the left of me when I craft:


 And finally here is a pic of the guest bed that I share space with, as you can tell it is unmade (the sheets are there they just haven't actually made it back onto the bed since they were washed) and it is loaded down with finished projects, my Cricut machines and some camera equipment.


These picture only showcase a few of the areas of mess that I am currently working on, the other areas will be put off for a while longer because if I attempt to do it all now I will probably go INSANE.

No comments:

Post a Comment