Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Square Thank You Card

Hey guys, today’s card is one that I made a while ago and I am finally getting around to blogging it. Most of the cards that I make are all the same size- 4.25" x 5.5' (also known as an A2 card). This size is standard for most homemade cards in the USA, and only costs standard postage to mail. Other sizes or shapes tend to cost more postage. But, every now and then I will break the mold and make something different, such as this glitzy square Thank You card (which measures 5.25" x 5.25"). I added a lot of sparkly rhinestones to the rather simple card in order to (as Chef Emeril Lagasse would say) kick it up a notch. I left the inside blank, as I do with most of my thank you cards, so that there is plenty of room to write your message.




No comments:

Post a Comment