Friday, May 26, 2017

News and Confetti

Happy Friday! May has been an event filled month, I feel like I barely get to finish one project before another one is looming on the horizon. I definitely had a love/hate relationship with the month. I LOVED having things to do and projects to accomplish but I HATED when I would get into a rhythm my body would crap out on me, from headaches to severe back aches that made it difficult to sit upright. Depressive moments that made it difficult to get out of bed to major anxiety attacks that convinced me that I am a no talent loser who should just quit any project before I start. It has definitely been a month of ups and downs but in the end I am still pushing through! I managed to get all of my May projects done and I have even gotten a head start on some of my June stuff.

Now that I have got the emotional stuff out of the way let’s get to talking about today’s card, which is a birthday card that I made for my aunt Paula whose birthday is tomorrow. Since I will be hand delivering this card I decided to just have fun and make a card that once again breaks my sizing mold. I recently bought a new paper pad from Michael's that has some cut aparts that I instantly wanted to turn into these shaker cards to fit with the confetti theme. Then final card measures 3.25 x 6.5 inches and will fit nicely in a 5 x 7 envelope. 






No comments:

Post a Comment