Friday, November 3, 2017

Thankful For You

Happy Fall Y'all. It is officially November so in my book that means that fall is settling in. It is time to start a new blog series since our month of Halloween is over. As I mentioned in Tuesday's post I will be spending the month of November sharing different fall related projects and decor.

The layout for today is titled 'Thankful for You'. Once again I found a piece of patterned cardstock that I wanted to showcase by just adding photo mats, but the star of the page (in my opinion) is the pumpkins that I made to fill in around the photos. I found a tutorial on YouTube quite a while ago (if you are interested, try searching for pumpkin punch art.)

Who are you most thankful for?

For me, It is my mom. She is my rock and my best friend. Tomorrow is our annual Halloween Murder Mystery Party and I have spent the day setting up for it and making some desserts to share with my guests (posts about all decor and food will be coming but not until after the new year). My mom, bless her heart has been trying to help me where she can even though she hasn't been feeling very well since her colonoscopy.


No comments:

Post a Comment