Tuesday, August 22, 2017

A Beary Sweet Birthday

Hello again! Yesterday's solar eclipse was AWESOME!! I hope that those of you who were able to see it checked it out. Based on where I live we were able to view about 94% coverage. I purchased a pair of the solar glasses from Walmart and they came with a really cool booklet that talks about past eclipses, what to expect from it and some other interesting facts. It was just a pretty awesome thing to experience and it makes me in awe of God's beautiful work.

For today's project I want to share a card with you that I made awhile ago for my cousin's, daughter's birthday. This adorable bear with ice cream cone image came from a free cut file that I found a couple of years ago from Treasure Box Designs. It cuts out and layers beautifully. I also made sure to add plenty of rhinestones because what little girl doesn't like a bit of sparkle on her birthday.

For the inside of the card I decided to experiment with the feature on the Cricut software which draws text with markers. For a first attempt I would say it turned out 'beary' good.



No comments:

Post a Comment