Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Many Mower Birthday's

I am back once again with ANOTHER masculine birthday card. Boy my name must be butter cause I am on a ROLL. I know, I know I am soooo not funny but at least I try. This card makes masculine card number three for this month.

I mentioned in Friday's post that I had recently got a new set of stamps that came with a magazine. While I was making Friday's card and looking over the images in the stamp set, I got inspired to make this card. I knew that the mower image would pair perfectly with the grass border punch that I have from Fiskars, and it does. I adhered the grass to the stamped panel and then popped the entire thing up with foam tape so that the grass border would really stand out.

I am really liking this stamp set, and the magazine has some great inspiration for ways to use the stamps as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment