Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Patriotic Door Wreath

Howdy peeps. I wanted to share a project that I made in June and planned to post last month, but due to some personal grief (I shared more about it in last Monday's post if you want to know more) wasn't able to. So, I felt that today would be a good time to share it with you.

Back in late May or early June I was shopping with my mom and my aunt at Tuesday Morning. While there, my aunt saw a door wreath that she really liked. It was shaped like a heart and had wooden flowers in red, white and blue laid out in the shape of an American flag. She really wanted it, the only problem was the it was too expensive for her budget. She called me over to show me the wreath and then she challenged me to make her one similar out of cardstock.

My wreath turned out slightly different than the one that we saw in the store that day but my aunt, my mom and I all agree that we like mine better. (Sometimes you have to brag on yourself a little.) By the way, mine was cheaper, in cost, as well so DOUBLE BONUS!!

Now, we all know that I couldn't possibly just make one wreath...so I made one for myself as well. TRIPLE BONUS!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment