Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Fashionable Girlfriend

Is there anything better than CAKE? In case you didn't know (or didn't remember- don't worry you weren't the only one) my birthday was on Sunday and that means an excuse to eat CAKE!! You know that stupid question where people ask 'if you were stranded on a desert island and could only have three foods what would they be?' At least two of my answers would be CAKE.

Okay, enough cake talk, it's making me HUNGRY. Let's get on with today's plethora of cards, but first a little background info. A couple of months ago when I started cleaning up my craft room (it still isn't even close to being finished or even orderly) I found a lot of projects that I had started and sat aside to finish later, as well as some card kits that had been given to me. So what do I do when I find said stash of goodies, why stick them aside to revisit later and to not be discovered again for several months.

Anyway, today I thought that I would take one of the kits and mix it with some other supplies in my stash and see what came of it. The color combinations are fun and vibrant and the chipboard pieces and rub-on sentiments paired perfectly with a stamp set I have from Fiskars called 'Girls Night'.

I don't know what company made this kit because by the time I went to use it the packaging was long gone. So, if any of you recognize it please let me know so that I can give credit to the company and avoid any nasty copyright stuff.

I hope you guys have a great rest of the week, I will see you on Friday and don't forget to eat some CAKE.









No comments:

Post a Comment