Friday, August 25, 2017

Smokin' Birthday

It is Friday once again....my favorite day of the week! Tomorrow morning we are once again headed out of town to get away and do some SHOPPING. Hopefully I will get to buy some new Fall outfits, since my closet is severely lacking in that department.

I don't remember if I mentioned it in last week's post or not but we went out of town last weekend as well to celebrate my birthday (which was the weekend before). We did a little bit of shopping then, too. One of the stores that I went into was a Books-A-Million. We don't have one where I live, and I found a crafty magazine that was speaking to me, Creative Stamping magazine (from the UK) issue 46.  I have included a picture of the stamp set that was included.

Image result for Smokin birthday stamp

Since today is another family birthday I thought I would go ahead and bust out these new stamps, after-all they were already on my desk and they have several images that just scream 'masculine birthday card'!




No comments:

Post a Comment