Friday, August 11, 2017

Motorcycle Birthday

I mentioned in last weeks post about a website called Aliexpress that I have completely fallen in love with for buying dies and stamps. Well, today's card features another die that I purchased from there.

While browsing the thousands of dies on the website about a month ago, I came across this really cool motorcycle and knew that it would be perfect for making masculine cards. And for my uncle's birthday which was yesterday. So, I knew that I would be needing a card.

As each day has passed since I placed the order, I hoped that it would arrive in time. Alas, as if the postal service knew, the die arrived in my mailbox yesterday morning, just in time for me to complete this card before my uncles surprise party on Sunday.

Oops don't tell anyone, I'm pretty sure that he doesn't read my blog but in the off chance that he does, sorry that I ruined the surprise.


*Sorry the picture isn't the best- I forgot to take a picture before giving it to my uncle, so I had to quickly sneak a photo at the last minute. 


EDIT: He was totally surprised and he loved the card. 

No comments:

Post a Comment