Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Challenging Myself

When I am feeling uninspired, making a card or scrapbook layout can seem almost impossible, which is why many a time I turn to Pinterest for help and ideas. But, today I thought that I would try something new, a challenge for myself. I randomly picked out one stamp set, one 6x6 paper pad and three new dies to work with and told myself that that was ALL I could work with (I added some bling in the end just to jazz the cards up and to make a small dent in my never ending supply of crafty goodies). By creating this challenge for myself it really got the creative juices flowing.

I sat down to create one card using the randomly selected supplies shown below and then ended up making two different cards. I loved this challenge so much and I will definitely be doing it again. It forced me to look at my supplies in new and interesting ways and it is also a great way to use up some of the hoards of supplies that I have amassed.





No comments:

Post a Comment