Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Old to New Birthday

Today's card is another one that I found tucked away amongst other things as I was going through some containers in my Scraproom (attempting to clean but I got sidetracked.) The large cupcake diecut on the front was one of the first cuts that I made when I got my Cricut back in 2009. Back then I cut it out to see how it would look, and the overall size of it and then just sat it aside because I didn't know what to do with it (BTW I did this A LOT back then.) At some point along the way I must have decided to make it into a card, because when I found it in the container it had already been adhered to the patterned paper in the background and the blue card base. In order to finish up the card, so that it was an actual card instead of a large cupcake glued to paper, I went through my stash of stickers and found these fun chipboard birthday stickers.  (I was even able to find the scraps of the same patterned cardstock to stick on the inside.)

It was really sweet to see a project from so long ago and it made me realize just how far my crafting has come.



No comments:

Post a Comment