Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Heartfelt

Hey readers, today for my card I wanted to use up some large chipboard pieces that I have had in my stash for a while. I have a confession, I may or may not have shared with you before....I have a bit of a hoarding problem. When I get crafty items that I don't have a set plan for, sometimes I tend to just set them aside in the hopes of using them later, only when later comes I still don't have the "perfect" idea for them, so back into the drawer they go. My goal going forward is to USE my collection of goodies and not wait for the perfect use for it because lets face it, it is hard for inspiration to strike when the supplies are tucked away.

So, I added some foam to the back of my elements and slapped them onto the front of a couple of card bases and I love it.





No comments:

Post a Comment