Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Sending You Happy Thoughts

Hi guys, I want to start today's blog with a prayer for all of you who live in or who have friends and family in Texas and Florida. My aunt Carla lives in Florida and I know that it has been a super stressful time for her trying to figure out the best course of action for evacuating due to the Hurricane. She and her boyfriend are planning to leave Florida in the morning and head towards Georgia in search of safety and refuge. I pray that they, as well as everyone else fleeing this powerful Hurricane, have safe travels and know that we are thinking of and praying for them.

I decided to keep today's card simple and light. So I used some paper strips I had leftover from a previous project to cover the background. I left the inside of the card completely blank so that there is plenty of room to write a message.

I wish you all good luck, safe travels and God Bless!


No comments:

Post a Comment