Friday, September 29, 2017

Dad's Birthday Lines Card

Good Morning blog readers. It is time for another masculine birthday card. Monday is my dad's birthday and as usual I needed to make him a card and I have been stumped for days on what to make. Usually when I am stuck on what to do I head on over to Pinterest for a while until inspiration usually strikes, but this time I decided to do something a little different. I decided to clean out my scrap drawer for three reasons, one as way of distracting myself from the task at hand. Two, because it needed to be done and this month seemed like the prefect time to do it since most of my cards have been centered around using up products found around my craftroom. And, thirdly in hope that some of my scraps would be the inspiration that I needed. Lo and behold I got lucky. I found some great masculine cardstock strips leftover from a get well card I made in June. Since I didn't get a chance to share the card back in June and I need a card for my dad I thought, why reinvent the wheel, I would simply reuse the card design. I did end up changing one or two small things but in the end the only large difference is in the sentiment. I definitely need to keep this in mind. Maybe it is time to revisit some of the card designs that I have used in the past, and try to revamp them into new cards for different occasions.






Happy Birthday Dad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment