Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Pumpkin Autumn Greeting

I just realized that November is almost over and I have yet to show a card for this month of fall-themed projects. How did that happen? I honestly have no idea! Usually I have an overabundance of cards and I am searching for other papercrafing projects to add in so that you all don't get tired of just seeing cards all the time.

I kept the elements of this card pretty simple since I made it about 20 minutes before this post is going live. I had some extra pumpkins that I made at the beginning of the month for the Thankful For You scrapbook layout so I used them along with some scraps of foiled patterned cardstock. I popped each pumpkin up with a thin piece of foam so that it would stand out a bit better against the orange and gold foiled papers behind them. I hope you enjoy this as much as I do!



No comments:

Post a Comment